- Show More Brands
- Show Fewer Brands
- Show More Sizes
- Show Fewer Sizes
$12.99 - $18.85
Spiral cable wrap manages those messy cables to achieve a sleek clean look while protecting shifting, braking, and electronic bike cables and hoses.
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 2667mm - Galvanized
- Designed to work with existing cable stops - Micro adjusting for precision shifting - Steel construction
$4.59 - $4.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Galvanized steel inner wire - PTFE lined brake housing - Front or Rear - Mountain or road
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
$8.99 - $9.99
- Complete cable kits for internal three-speed hubs
- Steel cable noodle with alloy end caps - Includes plastic liner
- Shimano, Y8JA98020, SM-BH90, Olive and connecting insert
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes. - Compatible with SRAM Guide R, RS, RSC, and DB5 brakes - Length: 2000mm
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
$37.00 - $39.99
SRAM's SlickWire MTB Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent stainless-steel cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
- Front and rear brake - For Mountain Bike Applications - 1.5mm stainless cable - Length: 1750mm
$6.00 - $9.99
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.99
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
$9.39 - $14.99
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
In-line cable tension adjusters - Indexed fine-tuning allows you to feel each "click" of adjustment and prevents loosening from vibration - Fits cable housing without ferrules
$12.99 - $13.99
Origin-8's Pro Cable Guide Pulley fulfills all your special cable routing needs. Designed to clamp onto seat tube, it allows you to route your cable for bottom pull front derailleurs. Uses a sealed bearing pulley.
Alleviate brake cable alignment and tangles with Origin-8's Rear-Mount Cable Hanger. Made from forged aluminum, it mounts to most brake bridge mounting holes and is great for solving tricky cantilever brake set up problems. - Forged aluminum construction - Mounts to most frame mounting holes - Great for tricky cantilever brake setups - Lightweight design
- Stainless steel die-pulled and polished slick gear cable for smooth, fast, accurate, and reliable shifting - SRAM/Shimano compatible head for both MTB and Road applications - Extra-long 2800mm cable length - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2800mm - Diameter: 1.1mm
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
Jagwire's flexible shift housing is used for the rear housing segment with Shimano Shadow-type road rear derailleurs to give optimum shifting performance and the flexibility needed for wheel installation and removal. - For use with Shimano Shadow type road rear derailleurs, such as RD-R9100, RD-R8000, and RD-R7000. - 4mm low-compression CGX-SL housing construction. - Includes 10x sealed end caps and 10x 4mm/4mm housing connectors
Page 1 of 2 Next page