Zipp's Service Course lineup provides options to match every rider with a high-performance, precise fitting bar. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you'd want in a bar — a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you'll love. - 6061 aluminum for light weight and durability - 70mm reach and 128mm drop for a short-low position - Flattened top shape to better fit the hand - Clip-on Compatible - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details.
$90.00 - $123.00
TruVativ's Noir T30 Flatbar is made from TruVativ's unidirectional SL high-modulus carbon for ultra light weight and superb strength. Plus, the wide, flat profile of the bar puts you in an aggressive position perfect for short-travel bikes and it's bar-end compatible, too.
In today’s fast-paced world of riseless flat bars and far-too-aggressive-for-our-liking cockpits, Surly harkens back to simpler times. They wanted a handlebar that would suffice for a relaxed cruise to a favorite windowless bar, but would also be suitable should a person decide to take the long way home. The Sunrise Bar is a cruiser bar, a trail bar, and a BMX bar all rolled into one. It has a 22.2mm clamp diameter, but Surly included some Problem Solvers shims so you can mount it up to your fancy 31.8mm stem. Material: CroMoly steel Clamp diameter: 22.2mm; Includes shims for 31.8mm clamp Width: 820mm; Can be cut to 720mm Rise: 83mm Sweep Angle: 14.7 degree backsweep, 6.7 degree upsweep Weight: 778g including shims Color: Black
• Lightweight aluminum construction • Back sweep: 6 degrees
Chrome plated long-horn style design.
$25.69 - $37.99
Lightweight aluminum construction with a versatile riser bar design.
Heavy duty steel construction with a retro curved design.
Chrome-plated steel North Road style touring handlebar.
$14.99 - $38.69
- Pursuit style Bullhorn handlebar - 6061-T6 Tubular alloy construction - Textured grip surface - 19.7 mm Inner diameter for bar end brake/shift - EN Road Safety Certification
- Gravel adventure/touring inspired off-road drop handlebar - Double butted AL6061-T6 construction - 610mm drop width / 460mm top width - 35º flared drops for improved comfort, control, power, and stability - Flattened top section for enhanced comfort - Offers multiple hand positions to address long miles and varied terrain - Accepts bar end shifters - ISO-Road/Mountain safety certified
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 8-degree flared drops provide greater power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - EN-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte Type: Drop
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 8-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - EN-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Drop
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree flared drops for power, stability, and control - Flattened aero top and 5-degree ergo back sweep for enhanced comfort and grip - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 70mm - Upsweep / Drop: 124mm - Back Sweep / Bend: 5-degree - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
- AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 16-degree ergonomically flared drops provide greater power, stability, comfort, and control - ISO-Road safety certified - Clamp Size 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 86mm - Upsweep / Drop: 130mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop - Material: AL6061
$36.99 - $40.79
- AL6066 tubular alloy construction - Traditional road bar available in a multitude of widths - EN-Road safety certification - Clamp Size: 31.8mm - Rise / Reach: 80mm - Upsweep / Drop: 128mm - Color: Black - Finish: Matte - Type: Road Drop
$28.89 - $35.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful city companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
$38.29 - $40.99
Origin-8's Pro Urban Riser Handlebar is a wonderful ride companion. It's crafted from lightweight, durable 6061-T6 aluminum and delivers a heads-up 50mm rise that's great for keeping an eye on your surroundings. At a skinny 560mm wide, you'll have no trouble picking your way through town. And, it comes in a variety of colors to make sure your ride is the sharpest on the block.
$29.99 - $42.49
Origin-8's aluminum Stash Bar Riser handlebar will be right at home on your fixie or urban steed. A generous 25mm riser gives you a great perch to scan the world ahead and it's super narrow so you can dodge and weave with ease. The cool spherical aluminum end caps are removable if you prefer a more muted look.
- Versatile urban or touring bar - Bar can be installed in a rise or drop position - AL6061-T6 tubular alloy construction - Laser etched graphics - ISO-City safety certified
- Aerodynamic integrated Cable Routing (ACR) - Alloy handlebar is designed for Adventure, Gravel and Cyclocross - Sculpted contact points for the "hoods" and "drops" riding positions for better ergonomics - Flared drops for better control and clearance when descending - Stem Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - 120mm drop, 80mm reach - 15° outward bend - Finish: Bead blasted anodized black - Weight: 292 grams (420mm)
$59.99 - $99.99
FSA's Energy Compact handlebars push aluminum technology as far as it can go. Cutting-edge manufacturing allows us to form and manipulate high-strength 7050 aluminum tubing, varying the wall thicknesses and diameter throughout the bar. There's even an ergonomic flattened section on the tops, either side of the generous central bulge that gives plenty of room to mount accessories. A shallow drop and short reach are ideal for riders looking for a less aggressive riding position. The finish is sandblasted black on the taped areas for grip, with stylish polished anodizing on either side of the stem. - Aerodynamic Integrated Cable Routing (ACR) compatible - Semi-integrated Cable Routing (SCR) compatible - Double butted and tapered AL7050 - 34mm Ergo flat top - 110mm-wide round center section makes it easy to mount accessories - Bar width: center/center from the handlebar tails - Outward Bend: 4°
$134.99 - $139.99
FSA's SL-K handlebar is the ultimate mix of lightweight and strong, for a handlebar that is designed for all types of riding. Its CSI (Carbon Structural Integration) construction marries the best of both carbon and aluminum construction. The carbon helps keep the vibration to a minimum, while the aluminum core maintains its strength. The SL-K handlebar maintains XC weight with Enduro strength. With both medium 18mm rise or flat options and a solid 740mm width, this bar will help with a perfect fit, great control, and utmost performance for even the most demanding rider in mind. - Weight: 235g - Width: 740mm - Material: Carbon - Upsweep: 4° - Backsweep: 9°
$59.99 - $65.99
Answer's ProTAPER 750 bars are competition-proven to deliver the strength and stiffness you need to control the most challenging trails and courses, while remaining lightweight to edge out the competition. - Backsweep: 8° - Upsweep: 4°
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
$42.00 - $50.00
Giant's Connect XR Flared Road Handlebars give a short reach and shallow drop for easy access to the controls. The dual radius drops are flared out for greater stability when you're down low and the top profile is an oval shape so your hands stay comfortable as you ride.
- D-shaped lightweight optimized 2014 aluminum alloy construction - Provides better "pushing" compliance for a smoother ride quality - Provides better "pulling" stiffness for cornering, sprinting, and climbing efficiency - Drop 125mm - Reach: 72mm
- Lightweight, optimized 7075 aluminum alloy - Race proven 5° rearward / 5° upward sweep - Micro-adjust laser-etched set-up markings
COMPACT, LIGHT & COMFORTABLE Inheriting many of the benefits from the flagship Contact SLR model, the all-new Contact SL road handlebar, is the go-to bar for riders seeking a lightweight but stiff and vertically compliant aluminum bar with compact geometry. Featuring all-new ergonomic shaping, the Contact SL handlebar also offers increased comfort for all day rides. FEATURES - Giant’s advanced alloy manufacturing process reduces weight by 20% when compared with previous versions, dropping from 290g to 230g for the 400mm width model. - Short reach and shallow drop for instant transition among the tops, hoods and the drops - A wider, curved top section adds vertical compliance and delivers a smooth ride - Purpose-designed ergonomic shaping of the top of the bar provides maximum hand comfort and support for long rides
Page 1 of 2 Next page