TOO MUCH IS JUST RIGHT
Race ready and ultra-refined, the new Shuttle LT is the hyper capable brainchild of the Pivot engineering team that delivered our EWS-proven Firebird. Pivot's deadly accurate combination of DW-Link suspension and proprietary carbon molding technology come together in a bike that embodies ambition.
MORE POWER WITH MORE FINESSE
Shimano's smooth, powerful, and lightweight drive system gets you to the top with ease while SLX 4-piston brakes clamping on massive 223mm front and 203mm rear rotors give you all the dominant stopping power you could ever need.
Get everything you need to know about the Shuttle LT.
- Full-Carbon Frame Constructed with- Pivot's Proprietary Molding Technology
- Flip Chip Geometry Customization
- Light, Efficient, and Powerful- Shimano Drive Unit
- Massive 756 Watt-hour- Battery
- 160mm Travel- DW-Link Suspension
- Trunnion Mounted Fox Float X Shock
- 170mm Fox 38 Fork with custom eMTB tune
- Ergonomic Power Button
- 85 Nm of Torque
- Integrated 756 Wh Battery
- USB-C Charging Port
- High Grip Maxxis Assegai Tires
- Full-size water bottle fits inside the front triangle
- 223mm Front and 203mm Rear Rotors
- Clean Internal Routing with Pivot Cable Port System
|A||Seat Tube Length (C-T)||37 cm||40 cm||43 cm||47 cm|
|B||Top Tube Length||60 cm||62.3 cm||64.5 cm||67.2 cm|
|C||Head Tube Length||11 cm||12 cm||13 cm||14 cm|
|D||Head Tube Angle||64.5°||64.5°||64.5°||64.5°|
|E||Seat Tube Angle (Eff.)||77°||77°||77.5°||78°|
|F||Chainstay Length||43.9 cm||43.9 cm||43.9 cm||43.9 cm|
|G||Bottom Bracket Height||35.7 cm||35.7 cm||35.7 cm||35.7 cm|
|H||Bottom Bracket Drop||1.7 cm||1.7 cm||1.7 cm||1.7 cm|
|I||Standover||69.4 cm||69.8 cm||70 cm||70.1 cm|
|J||Wheelbase||122.9 cm||124.5 cm||128.1 cm||130.7 cm|
|Stack||63.1 cm||64 cm||64.9 cm||65.8 cm|
|Reach||44.9 cm||47.1 cm||49.1 cm||51.4 cm|
Small: 5'2" - 5'8"
Medium: 5'7" - 6'0"
Large: 5'10" - 6'2'
X-Large: 6'1" +